firstname.lastname@example.org | M +43 664 610 29 01
Quality means creating a long-term cooperation from a contract
My goal as a personnel consultant is to create a “win-win” situation.
How does it work?
Together with my client, we will work out the expected professional and social skills of the future employee on site (if desired/this is also possible also in discussion with future colleagues). In order to work efficiently, no questions should be left open between the client and the consultant.
It is equally important to clarify the wishes, expectations and requirements of the eligible candidates for the future employer (career development, corporate culture, etc.).
Only with the greatest possible matching of mutual requirements will a candidate be presented and thereby my goal of a “win-win” situation achievable.
Search and Selection, Executive Search, Interim and Change Management, Strategy Development
- HTL machine, motors and automobile construction in Steyr
- Studied Mechanical Engineering at the Technical University of Vienna
- Extensive management experience as plant and operations manager in the automotive sector (MAN Nutzfahrzeuge, Rheinmetall, Wackerneuson)
- Lecturer at the (University of Applied Sciences) Campus Vienna for personnel management and strategic management
- Advanced training, among others, in Tokyo and Oxford
Consultancy expertise: Manufacturing companies, engineering, logistics, consulting companies