Outplacement – Parting ways without conflict
Outplacement involves providing professional support to existing team members during professional re-orientation, should this become necessary. This ensures that the detachment process is handled with the utmost sensitivity and care.
Outplacement services are becoming ever more sought after, particularly for top level staff – at artistid, we offer dedicated outplacement services, administered by our team of experts. Leave the hard part to us – we will provide individually tailored services for your team members throughout the re-orientation process.
At artistid, our approach consists of a mixture of state-of-the-art methods, including one-to-one coaching, psychological counselling, and active networking.
Typical Outplacement Process
Initial one-to-one interview
Individual profiling and evaluation of current position
Career coaching and career development services
Support preparing application materials
Application advice and coaching
Active support throughout the job-hunting process
Outplacement offers many advantages – for both parties involved.
- Reducing conflicts throughout the re-orientation process
- Avoiding costly legal battles
- Improving employer branding and positive impact on business branding
- Avoiding damage to the image of your business
- Working towards a socially sensitive business structure
- Targeted and individually tailored professional development services to improve employability
- Reducing fears through one-to-one coaching and career development planning
- Dedicated application advice and help optimising self-marketing strategies
- Active artistid networking support and advice
- Support throughout the application process through our extensive network of contacts and advisors
Mag. Otto Kupsa is looking forward to your enquiry !